Certified Specialist in Bankruptcy law
- Chapter 7, 11, 13 creditor issues and options.
- Preventative counseling to businesses including warning signs in advance of becoming a creditor in a bankruptcy case.
- What to do upon receipt of a bankruptcy notice.
- Claim issues including filing proofs of claim and claim non-dischargeability.
- Preference and fraudulent transfer issues.
- Relief from the automatic stay for collateral recovery and proceeding in state court litigation.
- Denial of debtor's discharge.
- Objection to plans in Chapter 11 and 13.
Harlene can Help!
Call Today For Your Free Consultation
In Touch -
Sign-up to receive Harlene's helpful insights into bankruptcy and other financial issues.