Certified Specialist in Bankruptcy law
- Chapter 7, 11, 13 and non-bankruptcy options.
- Pre-bankruptcy counseling for businesses and individuals, including pros and cons of filing; options to avoid bankruptcy; asset analysis and issues; means test analysis; details of what to expect during the case.
- Strategy counseling regarding interaction of divorce and bankruptcy issues.
- Judgment lien avoidance and lien stripping options.
- Stop foreclosure and wage garnishment.
- Non-dischargeability and denial of discharge analysis and litigation.
- Life after bankruptcy counseling, including personalized budgeting and money management for individuals.
- Financial workouts in lieu of bankruptcy.
Harlene can Help!
Call Today For Your Free Consultation
In Touch -
Sign-up to receive Harlene's helpful insights into bankruptcy and other financial issues.